Why Choose In-Home Care
In-Home Care has Many Advantages
- Most people prefer to stay in their own home in familiar surroundings.
- In-home care can be less expensive than institutional care.
- In-home care is personal (one-to-one relationship).
- In-home care is flexible. Our schedule is established by you based on when you require assistance.
- In-home care is custom designed based on your needs.
Why Choose Covenant Home Care
- The average age of our caregivers is 46 years old with 10+ years experience caring for others.
- The Covenant Home Care owners conduct personal in-home evaluations with each client.
- We assign a back-up caregiver to each client in case the primary caregiver has an emergency.
- We complete a state and nationwide background check
- We require 12 hours of annual continuing care education
At a Better Price
- Covenant Home Care’s rates are competitive and we work with each family to provide just the coverage that is needed at the best possible price.
- We have no up-charges of any kind (not even for holidays).
- At Covenant Home Care our rates are simple in order to make your planning simple.
Our 24-hour and live-in care clients are eligible for complimentary foot care every three months in the comfort of their home.
We are Locally Owned and in Your Backyard
We serve clients in the Greater Richmond area, which includes Ashland, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Goochland, Powhatan, Doswell, Montpelier, Rockville, Beaverdam, Ladysmith, Ruther Glen, Chesterfield, Chester, Short Pump, Bon Air, Lakeside, Highland Springs and Henrico.
Whether you live in a home, apartment or assisted living facility, you get to remain there. Our services come to you.
We have qualified PCAs who are experienced in caring for adults with cognitive disabilities. If your loved one is experiencing dementia, Alzheimers, or Parkinsons you can trust us to deliver appropriate care.
Our PCAs and Caregivers are well trained, dependable employees. Your care also includes trained backup personnel that reduce the impact of employee vacations or other interruptions to your scheduled care.
We are kown for our ability to provide well-trained, dependable, and consistent caregivers.
Benefits of Covenant Home Care
We are an independent, Christian-based, local company with a great reputation. The owners are personally involved with all aspects of care provided. As a client, you have 24/7 access that ensures you can reach us at all times.
From Our Blog
Lorna Smith, of Covenant Home Care, was a guest on the Good Eye Podcast. Listen to learn more about how Covenant Home Care cares for their clients, hires employees, and deals with keeping their clients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Good Eye Podcast with Lorna...
Covenant Home Care’s 24-hour clients love our foot nurse. Qualifying clients get a visit every 90 days. During the visit they receive personalized foot and hand care in the comfort of their home. Covenant Home Care Certified Foot Care Nurse program has a positive...
Most American adults believe the vaccinations they received as a child are good for life, but it may be time for a vaccine booster. The reason we were taught vaccines were once and done is because of the theory of herd protection. Herd protection results when most...