Companion Care Services
Companion care is a type of non-medical care where personal care is not required. A companion caregiver typically provides emotional support and can assist with everyday tasks such as preparing meals and housekeeping.
If you hire a companion care provider, they’ll do a variety of tasks including:
- Home organization assistance
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments and other places
- Accompanying to social activities
- Household chores including doing laundry or dishes
- Communicating with family members
Your specific care is determined by your needs and tailored to that. Please contact us, and let us help enhance your life.